General Aviation Planes

What are your favorite general aviation planes and what have you flown on. I personally have flown a Cessna 152 and 172, a Piper Arrow, Piper Dakota, a Piper Seneca and a Maule mxt-7

7 Likes

Beechcraft Turbine Duke

1 Like

I’ve flown on a Piper Cub and a Cessna 172.

1 Like

Just the Cessna 172.

1 Like

I personally haven’t flown any, but I wanna see how the Denali flies 😁

1 Like

The plane I always fly. A neat pa28 reg G-LVRS

1 Like

I’ve only flown on a “Piper Archer II”. Pretty awesome plane.

1 Like

I’ve flew in a GA plane, but my favorite GA would be a Pilatus PC-12.

2 Likes

^^^ beautiful aircraft that. She runs sooo smoothly, the cockpit is amazing and can reach out and touch far away lands (GA wise)

2 Likes

agreed love the pc-12 as well

2 Likes

I did my solo in a Cessna 150 and it’s my favorite because it’s the only plane I have ever flown in :)

1 Like

not so crazy about a Cessna…but i rather a Piper…Dillon (have you gotten your PPL yet)

1 Like

Yessir I do. Got it about a few weeks ago

1 Like

Flown in two Schweizer SGS 2-33As, a Piper cub, PW-6U, Taylorcraft BC-12-65, Champ, Vans RV-4, Cessna 170B, Piper Pacer, and thats it!

AWESOME!!..CONGRATS!!..hope your twin brother did the same

yes he has had his for about a month and a half. we just started out youtube back up with some new videos

1 Like

Jetstar - A320, A321
Virgin Australia - 737-800, ATR 72
Virgin Blue - 737-700
Qantas - a330

I’m a frequent flyer around Australia but soon I’ll be flying air New Zealand on a 777-200er and 777-300er or united airlines on a 787-9

I did my PPL in a Cessna 152. Then owned a share in a Piper Warrior 161 and did a few years and a couple of hundred hours in that.
Now flying a Diamond DA40 which is a nice cruiser and wouldn’t want to go back to anything smaller.

I did have the pleasure of flying a Cirrus a few years back - wowsers that was luxurious and quick… like the BMW of the general aviation fleet. If you ever get offered a ride in one you’ll know what I mean.

nice. I have always wanted to take a ride in a cirrus

MaxSez: I’ve flown or rode on a few GA’s. I started out in an “Ercoupe” & a “Keydet”. But for my money there is only one that tops the list it’s the: Swiss Pilates PG-6 Turbo the, “Porter”. Probably the most versatile light STOL aircraft in the world.

2 Likes