General Aviation Day by Infinite Flight

This looks like a thing I would definitely take part in

Awesome! Misha That looks fun!

1 Like

This sounds really cool, excited to join in on the GA adventures! Maybe the developers will start thinking about adding some Diamonds into the IF fleet too ;)

I might be blind or extremely blind but was there a date for this GA day?

Sorry for stupid questions, i just scanned through the page.

1 Like

Would absolutely love to see Phoenix AZ for GA! We have multiple of the nations busiest GA airports!

1 Like

Seem to answer your question. 🙂

1 Like

This is great! Need to practice my GA skills!

1 Like

I can’t wait!!

The GA aviation day was awesome! Next time we should try see who can land the shortest in the piper cub at Oshkosh!

Just a curiosity.

Will the next GA Day start from the airport we ended from the last GA Day? Or will it start from a random day?

Great idea! A small recommendation: Do an event in Montana! We have tons of beautiful scenery, a large number of GA airports, and are unknown to much of the IFC. Some controlled airport possibilities could be KGPI, KMSO, KHLN, and KBZN.

2 Likes

Yesss. This is epic. Anyone wanna do GA Flight from SFO to LAX later on training server?

show … GA top event … Chance to enjoy all types of planes … Thank you.

Wow! This is so ecxciting!

The event post was 2 months ago…

No, GA day event is hosted by infinite Flight on the first Monday of the month. This post is old but event is still active 🙂

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have been more specific of the “event day” part and more of “bumping a two month old thread”

1 Like