General Aviation Day by Infinite Flight

Now let’s hope that I don’t see an A350 flying to a grass airstrip just because it has ATC…

As a common GA flyer, this looks awesome. I’d love to see more GA-oriented events (I’d like to see one in the Alaskan Bush sometime).

8 Likes

Awesome Misha. I love flying on GA Day.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure this will bring some good times :)

2 Likes

Lol yeah theres always that user

3 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! Can’t wait for the first event!

3 Likes

this gives me an idea… jk

Nice article! Can’t wait for the next GA day!

2 Likes

This is definitely cool. You don’t see flight sims interacting with the community and holding peoples hand to get better at GA flying which is a crucial type of flying while being any pilot at all. This will make a lot of people open their eyes to the pure beauty of these aircraft and will make them a better pilot overall. Can’t wait to attend these! 😎

5 Likes

I love flying GA aircraft so I can’t wait to do this

1 Like

You certainly won’t be seeing this. Airports won’t be able to handle larger aircraft, and there will be strict TFRs at all airports. We’re really investing in making this strictly GA, and hopefully, everyone will enjoy it!

2 Likes

Hey, when will this be?

1 Like

Good to hear Misha!

1 Like

Have a read of the blog for the full information, but it will be every 2 weeks on a Monday.

10 Likes

oh then sounds good, I was scared it would take us away the ATC at Home…

1 Like

Ooooh this looks awesome. I hope there’s a bay area GA day with KPAO, KSQL, KHWD, KRHV, KHAF, KSTS, and more!

3 Likes

Nice @MishaCamp

1 Like

EHRD better get featured

Perhaps also Kerry airport

This looks amazing! GA never gets old.

1 Like

This seems pretty fun, can’t wait!

1 Like

@Shane Time for some cubbin’, don’t oversleep this time…

2 Likes

You know it. I’m very excited for this one. 😏

2 Likes

I hope the Caribbean (Like TNCB) gets featured!

1 Like