General Aviation Day by Infinite Flight

Blog article by Misha Camp

General Aviation is an important aspect of flight simulation. Our new event series is a celebration of all things general aviation and gives Infinite Flight pilots the opportunity to practice general aviation flying in a stress-free environment!

Read the full article →

195 Likes

Wow! Looks awesome! :)

4 Likes

Great I love GA! Thank you Misha!

4 Likes

Another reason to skip studying? Maybe… 😉

25 Likes

oooh! interesting…

2 Likes

Ah yes the GA is back! Love it!!!

2 Likes

Omg omg VGT is on the BANNER 😳

2 Likes

Best thing since sliced bread. Looking forward to SoCal GA Day, whenever and wherever it happens…

2 Likes

Nice this is amazing :)

2 Likes

When every day is General Aviation Day, this is a welcome surprise! :)

3 Likes

Now let’s hope that I don’t see an A350 flying to a grass airstrip just because it has ATC…

As a common GA flyer, this looks awesome. I’d love to see more GA-oriented events (I’d like to see one in the Alaskan Bush sometime).

8 Likes

Awesome Misha. I love flying on GA Day.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure this will bring some good times :)

2 Likes

Lol yeah theres always that user

3 Likes

Wow! This is amazing! Can’t wait for the first event!

3 Likes

this gives me an idea… jk

Nice article! Can’t wait for the next GA day!

2 Likes

This is definitely cool. You don’t see flight sims interacting with the community and holding peoples hand to get better at GA flying which is a crucial type of flying while being any pilot at all. This will make a lot of people open their eyes to the pure beauty of these aircraft and will make them a better pilot overall. Can’t wait to attend these! 😎

5 Likes

I love flying GA aircraft so I can’t wait to do this

1 Like

You certainly won’t be seeing this. Airports won’t be able to handle larger aircraft, and there will be strict TFRs at all airports. We’re really investing in making this strictly GA, and hopefully, everyone will enjoy it!

2 Likes