Gemini Jets condor DC-10-30 (first ever for my collection)

Hello everyone! My Condor DC-10 just arrived and I am in awe seeing such a beautiful airplane! This DC-10 is a DC-10-30, since it has a third set of wheels in the Main landing gear. I noticed the left wing was slightly bent, and the cockpit window is a bit off centered, but it won’t really bother me. The #2 Engine has no detailing, which I expected since I saw many videos without detail inside the engine. The aircraft is very nice, and is a fingerprint Magnet! I will be ordering the Emirates A340 soon! Here are some photos:

Let me know what you guys think! This is such an awesome and very detailed model airplane! I love it!

9 Likes

Very beautiful DC10 i like it !

Thank you! I like it, first ever plane From Gemini! Very satisfied, will get more :)

@Daniel_Cerritos these are the pics i wanted ;)

1 Like

Made a video, check it out :) Unfortuantly, the video cut off at the end. I guess it didn’t export the video well.

1 Like

Gemini is the best, no doubt about it.
It’s a relatively old model, but you can get it decently priced, so I reccomend the LTU MD-11. Another trijet with a beautiful livery.

1 Like

Love it! If you would like to see my Gemini visit me on YouTube @nai727. I bet your emirates a340 will look stunning, defiantly one of my fav liverys.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.