Gemini Jets: Are They Worth It?

Hey guys, I’m interested in buying some Gemini Jet model planes, but I am not sure if they are worth the cash. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

You should ask @Armani_B. He knows that stuff really well

4 Likes

I have a 1/400 BrUhTiSh AiRwAyS Landor 747 that I gained as a Xmas gift. Wanna see? Looks great overall

Gemini is superb, the 1:400 A380 mold… well that’s another story… Most of their models are accurately colored and molded. I have both 1:400 and 1:200 from them and they are all great

2 Likes

It depends. I myself have multiple gemini jets 1/400 models. They are lovely little pieces, however as you said, quite pricey. It really depends in how much you want them, but it’s an expensive ‘hobby?’

2 Likes

Sure. Did you use a Sharpie to change it to bRuHtIsH?

No, it’s too small

1 Like

The 1:400 models are really nice, they are really detailed models for sure, if you want a bigger model then get the 1:200 scale instead, but both are very nice. GeminiJets is a good brand and definitely worth the cash in my opinion :)

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Haha you probably would have if it was a 1:200.

The ruler is in cm

All of the damage was caused by me
Photos taken at my bed

3 Likes

to be honest now Gemini Jets planes just fall apart. I would recommend other manufacturers to buy from. They aren’t worth it anymore.

3 Likes

My Landor 747 is intact (apart from the minor damage I caused). Was this a lucky unit?

There very expensive, I would recommend that if your using them for model airport than there great for that. If your using them for modules then I wouldn’t get them.

2 Likes

Gemini Jets are NOT TOYS. They are collectibles meant to be displayed. Depends on what you are looking for. If you want toys to play with, skymarks and daron are great.

3 Likes

after a few months they will just fall apart. Also they are really expensive.

If your using them for toys check out Daron on Amazon.

1 Like

It’s been 7 months now. At least it wasn’t broken inside the box (Aviation18 American 737…)

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative with same or even better quality, I recommend JC Wings.

1 Like

Absolutely. I collect 1:200 planes, I have 4 GJ 1:200 models, they are all excellent quality. I think it’s worth it. I have a UA 77W, a TN 789, a WN B38M, and a VA 77W. I reccommend!