Gemini 200 Alaska Horizon Q400

Hi guys,
I had a lot of money left over from Christmas so I decided to get my first Gemini jets model. It’s my favorite plane, the Alaska Horizon Q400. Aside from a few scratches which I fixed with a marker that was a slightly different color, and the stand breaking when I was putting it together and having to fix it with glue, It’s an amazing model!

Brand: Gemini Jets

Scale: 1:200

Model: Alaska Horizon Q400

Price: $50 plus shipping

Copyright: 2011

Condition: New

Features: Spinning propellers, Spinning wheels, Turning front landing gear

Pictures:
Plane with box:

My favorite view, the front:

Size comparison with a penny and my Skymarks 1:200 747:

These are extremely rare models since they were made in 2011 and it was hard to find one. As far as I can tell from my hard searching, there is one more new model available online. If you want to buy it PM me for the link.

Thanks a lot for looking and please tell me what you think:-)

11 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Nice model. The Dash is a beauty.

1 Like

Thanks, I love every size of the Dash-8 more than any other plane😍

1 Like

Gemini jets make great models! I myself have about 15 of their 1/400 scale models but would love something in the 1/200 scale like this. I have already spent all of my Christmas money though :( Next year maybe!

1 Like

Where do you buy them, if you cannot advertise, PM me? would love a BA A318 for my desk at work

Nice! My Gemini 1:400 Dash is one of my favourite models ;)

1 Like

Cool, what livery is it?

Air Canada 😊

1 Like

Put this on eBay. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, thought you were selling this. Silly me.

1 Like

I like to get my Geminijets on Amazon, although you can find them in certain museums, shops, and on ebay.

1 Like

I need a Dash in my collection.

1 Like

If you want one like this PM me:-)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.