GearDownAviationYT's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ CYYT

Welcome to @GearDownAviationYT’s ATC Thread

I recently passed my IFATC written exam, but still need to practice a lot before I attempt the practical. It would be greatly appreciated if some people are able to come out and give me whatever feedback or tips they might have. Thanks in advance!

Airport
CYYT

STATUS
CLOSED

Server
Training

1 Like

Just opened at CYXU, just going to try and go through the motions and get into a rythm for now. Do whatever you want, different situations will help me a ton!

1 Like

I’m on my way

Awesome, thanks!

let me know if you want to backtrack down 27

Feedback from: General 575

Ground:

• Taxi to runway: ✅

• Taxi to parking: N/A

Tower:

• Back taxi: ✅

• Takeoff / make ___ traffic: ✅

• Cleared for the option: ✅

• Sequencing: N/A

• Exit runway at 70kts: ✅

Other feedback

• When aircraft request departure and do “remaining in the pattern” you don’t have to wait for them to call inbound. I was waiting for you to say something but I just ended up calling it because of how far out I was
  • Exit runway was a little late, you normally want to send that between 80 and 60 kts

My game crashed on the runway. Sorry about that. Tag me next time you open

Thanks for the feedback, for some reason I thought you were going to just turn on your own, forgot I had to give you clearance first. The taxi thing I just remembered as you were right by the exit taxiway, sorry about that. Thanks for coming out!

1 Like

Closing now, a good 40 minutes in, I’ll try to open up again later today or tomorrow.

Open at CYHM! More of just practicing anything and everything, good back taxi and sequencing opportunities at this airport.

Closing up now, another good 40 minutes of practice, thanks to the Flair pilot (no identifier) who did some pattern work with me!

Open at CYYT St. John’s! Back taxi chance for big enough aircraft, and hopefully some sequencing if enough aircraft come!

Closed! 1hr 15 minute session, went pretty good, and got some people to fly around for me (whether they came from this topic or not). I’ll try to open up again tomorrow.

Probably going to try and open up tonight, about ready for my practical so I’m just wondering how many people could show up in 1-2 hours from now.

Tag me when you open!

Tag me when you open please to!!

Finally got around to doing practical today and passed! Thanks again to everyone who came out to the very few of these that I had.

1 Like

congratulations man!

Thanks benji!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.