Gear (Truck) Tilt

I am pretty sure the 757 is a forward tilt? I might have gotten forward and backwards confusedLook at google images, and you will notice the difference between a 767/a380’s tilt and a 757.

2 Likes

“Some” 757’s, not all

3 Likes

I don’t see any 757 forward tilt, I took a pic of one like that of the Mexican Air Force, I’ll send it to you via PM as soon as I find it

4 Likes

The 757 has backwards tilt… :)
A great feature that I’ve always wanted. And I know it sounds trivial, but the 747 looks really strange when you land it with the gears completely flat.

6 Likes

I think this feature request deserves more attention. It’s a little thing that makes a big difference.

7 Likes

This is A MUST to have in this simulator ! It would look gorgeous on all airplanes that have it.

5 Likes

Gotta bump this. A must for our great simulator. a330 landings would be ultra-realistic 👌🏻

6 Likes

There is a feeling you get when you butter the bread. But buttering the bread with gear/truck tilt cannot be explained with simple words. This is definently needed.

8 Likes

Exactly, hopefully this is implemented soon!

4 Likes

I gotta bring this one back. We are (most likely) in the verge of an Airbus rework, which would be a great time for truck tilt. Imagine all the smooth landings you could make if your gear was titled. Amazing!

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the truck tilt and hope it’s in the A330 rework too! Unfortunately I have no more votes for this…

4 Likes

Both the a330 and the a340 have it. All it takes is one aircraft to get it for it to be essentially guaranteed in future models (i.e. doors on the MD = doors on the crj, wingflex on the 787 = wingflex on the MD/CRJ, etc.)

7 Likes

I think this would look great in IF. You got my vote.

2 Likes

This is a great idea that would improve realism in IF problem is I’m out of votes

3 Likes

I actually think I have to remove a vote for this

4 Likes

Many also say eagle claw

2 Likes

We obviously need truck tilt the most for the Dash 8 Q-400 and CRJ series

4 Likes

Yeah, the 737 and a320 kinda seem lacking as well…

4 Likes

737s, and 320s dont have more than two sets of rear wheels. there are no trucks to tilt

2 Likes

Tis but a little sarcasm

3 Likes