Gear sunk into the ground?

As I was taxiing to the runway, I noticed on the hud it said I was pitching down which was impossible as I was on the ground at 10 knots, and realised the gears had sunk into the ground, this has happens quite a lot of times but this was on expert

1 Like

To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
Start a flight (try on Solo first)
Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

6 Likes

This is quite normal. Sometimes when I land on solo at a high speed and put my yoke completely down, it sinks into the ground.
It’s the same as something that would happen in real life, the gear would simply break apart, however there isn’t a specific animation for this.

You can normally fix this my going forwards at a high speed, and forcingly pulling the yoke up.

1 Like

Lol, this is how IF likes to punish you for super hard landings. It’s happened to me in the past, I have found that restarting the game is the only solution.

1 Like

Thanks, solved it :)

2 Likes