Gear on Final

When I see people on final and I spectate their landings I usually see no gear down on their aircraft when going for inbound.

6 Likes

the exact same thing has been happening for me as well

1 Like

Do you mean that they haven’t put the gear down, or that it’s not loading?

Not loading I’m guessing

1 Like

Maybe you can turn the graphics up or turn the ‘plane count’ up. I don’t think anyone is stupid enough to not put their gear down.

Except for Dan maybe

6 Likes

LOLLLL, okay thanks for the tip 🤝🏽.

You’d be surprised. I have had the infamous gear up landing happen to me.

Same mate I have the photo.

2 Likes

@KPIT he called you stupid

2 Likes

I have witnessed this multiple times recently as well. Definitely a bug

Able to reproduce this bug on an iPhone 13 Mini with latest iOS update and all graphics to the maximum. Happens on random planes during live sessions and replays, as well as suddenly seeing traffic aircraft all shut down moving around with no sound nor fan/prop movement.

That happens sometimes when I turn on ATC. It’s more weird to see that some do have their gear and some approaching ones don’t have theirs. It looks like a belly landing tbh

1 Like

An issue report has already been made inside the IFATC Server. Cam’s aware of the problem and is working on it.

1 Like

You have had this happen to me a Lufthansa A330 what’s the Landing on 07 center at EDDF As I was holding short and his gear did not load in

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.