Gear extends on it's own glitch/ Video link provided

So i’ve been having this issue for a few days now.
Every few hours the gear lowers itself down automatically. 1st time it happened my plane was already stalling and i had lost 7k Ft of altitude. Ever since then, i have to constatly be aware of my flight progress so if it happens again i don’t stall. Now i can’t even do long hauls overnight because i think i’ll crash.

I always restart my device on my 3rd flight of the day.
I only have 2 apps running which are IF and IF-Assitant so i’m not sure which app has the bug.

2 Likes

Hi,

If you would like to show us a video, upload it to YouTube, and send us the link!

Ignore the background sounds and apologies for the bad quality

4 Likes

Does your phone have water damage or anything? That maybe getting buttons to be pressed on their own.

I don’t think so, as shown in the video, the buttons for the gear did not appear when the gear extended, so it’s probably just a glitch.

1 Like

Did you buy voice commands for IF Assistant?

1 Like

Try not running IF Assistant and see if the problem occurs. If it doesn’t happen, it’s probably a glitch in IFA and you can contact @epaga to see if you can fix it.

2 Likes

The best person to contact in this case is a Infinite Flight Developer, Not Epaga, dont know how IFA has to do with IF internally besides voice commands and such, reccomend getting in contact with Developers Or Staff, they will provide the most help in this case :).

2 Likes

No water damage as far as i know. Phone runs perfectly fine with everything else :/

It probably is a glitch :/ Also notice the wheels disappear for a sec around 0:07

Yep I noticed that. As suggested, drop a PM to any of the developers, or email them about the issue. :)

1 Like

Yeah i did, but i was away from my device when it happened and i didn’t give any “gear down” command which is weird.

Thanks for the help and suggestions guys, I’ll let a Dev know as soon as i can.

IF: Assistant may think that it said “gear down”. It’s better to stay in a quiter enviorment so it doesn’t do commands that you didn’t give.

1 Like

Yep if the gear went on its own and you have IF-A and voice commands then it most definitely was If-A picking up something it thought said “gear”. Using a headset should alleviate this problem.

4 Likes