Hey guys, I am now closed, thanks for everyone who passed there :-)
Dang it, I overslept!
@kieran464 I see you liked my post! Are you coming?
Yep, i’ll come and fly some patterns
Thank you so much! I will be waiting!
No worries! KAUS is a great choice of airport! I’ll be American 660.
Hey there, I am coming with callsign ROBRO!
Thank you so much!
Ooo I’ll join
I’ll hop in now :)
gosh we are full
Sorry, I have a flight now
@Stellar_G Thanks for passing by!
Thanks for the service today! Here is some feedback. I was ROBRO.
1). You didn’t tell me which traffic type to make on takeoff. If you wanted me to make right traffic and takeoff immediately, press right traffic button, and then press immediate takeoff.
2). Immediate takeoff was not required as traffic on final way still 4 or 5 nm out.
3). Pattern instructions are not required when an aircraft is remaining in the pattern. You just need to give a sequence.
4). Extend downwind, I’ll call your base was not required for everyone.
5). You said enter left base rather than turn base for the next reply.
6). Progressive taxi instructions were not required.
7). You did not give me a frequency change when I departed the airspace.
8). You did not give me a transition altitude.
9). When an aircraft requests a frequency change to tower like how I did, you should send a duplicate frequency change instruction.
10). Please expedite rwy exit was not required as traffic on final was still 4 nm out. Exit command was also late. Give the command when an aircraft has slowed down to about 50-70 KTS.
11). Almost forgot, you told me to extend downwind and I’ll call your base, but you never called my base. However, the first command was unnesecery anyway.
12). I never recieved clearances multiple times.
It will take some hard work and practice, but you will become an IFATC in no time! If you need me to clarify on anything above, feel free to PM me! :) @GBKarp Also, please tag me next time you’re open!
Thx for the feedback!
I was american 660
- Great progressive taxi instructions
- Good use of hold short etc
- Good exit runway command
- Good job on telling me id already been cleared to land when i reported position.
Things to work on
- You never cleared me for the option on the first 2.
- When leaving the runway, you told everyone to “enter left downwind” followed my the sequence. Only the sequence is needed. “Enter left downwind” etc is a pattern entry command which is only required for runway changes/inbound traffic
- You let us get a bit too far on the extend downwind!
- You don’t need the “adjust speed to follow aircraft ahead” - while its good that you’re noticing, it’s the pilots responsibility to maintain separation. (i got picked up for this in my IFATC test).
All ground commands were excellent though!
You forgot the list…
Yup, sorry! Lemme do it again…