Gate Restriction Bug?

Howdy!

Since 19.1 has released, I decided to do a flight with @Ethan_Chloe123. We were going to fly A330s, from KPHX-KLAX. Aside from the unrealistic air raft on the flight, I wasn’t able to spawn.

He was parked at B25, and I was going to park right next to him at B23. However…

I got this warning when trying to spawn.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

• iPad Pro 2018
• Newest update
• Already reinstalled due to graphics issue.

Thanks in advance! :)

I would like to confirm that I am at Gate B25 and not B23

Some people haven’t updated the app yet. That may be why.

I have updated aswell

We’re both updated. I don’t see why that would cause an issue anyway considering no one is at that gate. 🙂

I’ll let levet handle this one.

Hmmm, okay so there may be a slight hitch in the gate size and the algorithm used in the app to institute the inability to spawn. In simple terms the aircraft wingtips / width dimensions might be hitting/exceeding the maximum allowable threshold hence the sensing of the adjacent spawn being occupied.

I figured that might be it. Nice to see that it takes even wingtips into account when spawning!

Update: Even though @Ethan_Chloe123 was clear of the gate, it still wouldn’t let me spawn. I had to restart my app.

I hope the developers catch glimpse of this little bug, if it is a bug, and patch it up! Even if it takes them time to make it perfect 👌.

It’s really no big deal but just something I noticed 🙃

closed #12

Closed on request by MrMr.