Gate positioning

I just ended a flight at CYVR and after using the VDGS until it said stop, I realised the plane was still outside the required parking spot. As a result, the jet bridges weren’t extended and instead, boarding stairs were deployed. INTL terminal, gate 62.

Hey there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded it to the necessary person, it should get fixed in a future version.

Actually, the jet bridges didn’t deploy because I moved the aircraft farther up the way. Forgot to mention that.

Thanks for the additional details. It is an issue regardless - I tested it myself and, when spawning at that gate and pressing PAX, stairs are attached to the aircraft, instead of jet bridges. So, the issue you experienced isn’t because you moved the aircraft further up, there is a genuine issue with the jetties at this gate.

1 Like

I had this exact same issue with the A220-300 at ESSA Stockholm Terminal 5 Apron AB Gate 7.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.