I know in the past people have discussed, ATC may direct aircraft to gates but that would be to complicated.
In this idea, in your flight plan you can book a gate at your destination airport. If someone has booked a certain gate already it won’t appear.
So when the aircraft lands at the destination airport, he may ask, “CP760 Request taxi to parking” the controller can reply by tapping “taxi to”- list: runways, parking & the booked gate number. Once the person leaves the game it will unlock again or deletes it from the flight plan.
- Booked gates disappear from the list which users can chose from.
- Markings will direct the plane to the gate
- Add a new section in the flight planning page
Something along the lines like:
- Yes this would be pretty awesome
- No this sucks, everything about this idea sucks