Garuda Indonesia Virtual Presents: From Indonesia to the World: S1: Vol. 8: Singapore
About This Series:
The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to introduce you to our flagship IFC event series; From Indonesia to the World. In this series, we will be taking you on a trip through some of the most amazing and culturally-rich places in the world, starting and ending in the Indonesian city of Jakarta, the main hub of Garuda Indonesia Virtual. For the first season, we will be exploring the wonderful continent of Asia, the largest and most populous continent in the world.
For the eighth leg of our event series, we will be picking up where we left off in the Thai capital of Bangkok, a city known for it’s ornate shrines and vibrant street life. We will then travel south over the Gulf of Thailand and the Malay Peninsula, until we reach the island city-state of Singapore, known for being a global financial centre with a tropical climate. This leg, we will be using aircraft from our partner airline, Singapore Airlines.
Basic Event Details:
‣ Route: VTBS-WSSS
‣ Server: Expert
‣ Date: 2019-12-07T00:00:00Z
‣ Time: 1200Z
‣ Flight Time: 2hrs 2m
‣ Aircraft: B78X [Singapore Airlines]
In-Depth Flight Details:
‣ Planned Departure Runway: 01R
‣ Planned Arrival Runway: 02L
‣ Block Fuel: 18,186 kgs
‣ Passengers: 313
‣ Cargo: 4,600 kgs
‣ Cruise Altitude: FL390
‣ Cruise Speed: M0.85
‣ +2200 V/S until 10,000ft at 240kts
‣ +1800 V/S until FL280 at 310kts
‣ +1000 V/S until Cruise at M0.85
Start Descent at 20 minutes ETE to Dest
‣ -1800 V/S until FL280 at M0.85
‣ -1800 V/S until 12,000ft at 310kts
‣ -1200 V/S until 3,000ft at 240kts
VTBS EXSON BS101 BS102 MEZZO BS103 KIGOB BUT PIDEL DIPUN 1156N/10113E SIRAT TONIK TIDAR ODONO UPRON IPDOL KEXOL ELALO KANLA 303N/10440E KILOT PIBAP PASPU NYLON POSUB SANAT AKIPO WSSS
VTBS Gates | 1200Z Departure
RSVP by replying to this thread with your callsign, preferred gate, and any other relevant info.
Notice to Airmen:
‣ This event is open to all IFC members, no matter whether or not you’re a member of Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
‣ Our CEO, @Ozzy, will be leading the departure group.
‣ Spawn in 10-15 minutes before your allotted pushback time. Make sure to read through all the flight details before departure!
‣ All Garuda Indonesia Virtual pilots can gain a 2x flight time bonus when logging this event.
‣ As this event is on Expert server, pilots must conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism at all times.
Season 1 Event Lineup:
We are Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
Founded by @Ozzy in May of 2019, and given IFVARB approval on the 17th June 2019, Garuda Indonesia Virtual was created to give some love and attention to the under-appreciated Southeast Asia region in Infinite Flight, and it has done just that.
Now, several months on, Garuda Indonesia Virtual has a small but active community of fun loving, mature, and professional pilots. With aircraft in our fleet ranging from the tiny CRJ-1000, all the way up to the largest twin-engined commercial aircraft, the Boeing 777-300ER, 250+ routes spanning each inhabited continent, an easy flight logging system, pilot training courses with our Pilot Coordinator, plus a mix of fun and well-organised events, what’s stopping you from joining?
Are You Ready?
Start your journey with Garuda Indonesia Virtual by reviewing the pilot application criteria below and clicking “apply here”.
‣ At least 12 years old.
‣ Grade 3 or above in Infinite Flight.
‣ Able to use the Slack app.
‣ Be in good standing on IFC & with IFVARB.
‣ One flight every 3 weeks minimum.
‣ Active IF Pro subscription.
‣ Less than 50% Violations:Landings.