Garuda Indonesia Virtual | Official Thread

Congratulations Garuda!

3 Likes

Awesome thread guys. Neat and minimalistic. I’ll apply soon!

I’ve only flown with Garuda 4 times or so, and I’ve enjoyed 3 of them really much. I hope this VA will be just as good, or maybe even better! :D

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS For The Approval

4 Likes

Thank you for the support everyone!

2 Likes

I love the thread! Good job!

4 Likes

Excellent job, welcome

4 Likes

I’m glad to be apart!

3 Likes

Thank You to All of the Community!

Firstly, on behalf of Garuda Indonesia Virtual, I would like to say a big thank you to the IFC for being so supportive in the last few days, it really means something to me, having other people appreciate all of your hard work and effort!

In the Last Few Days:

Even though GAVA has only been up for a few days, we now have:

‣ 5 pilots
‣ 6 staff members
‣ 16hrs 22m total flight time

New Staff Members:

Garuda Indonesia Virtual would like to introduce you to @Jake_Seitz, who will be assuming the position of HR Manager, and @SodaGaming, who will be assuming the position of Flight Manager.

Hello! My name is Jake [@Jake_Seitz], I am from Texas so a howdy right back at ya. I have always loved planes since I was little, I live the aviation life as I travel every frequently. My main love for aviation came from my father who is a pilot for American Airlines and previously Envoy. I got into IF by just watching YT videos on it, and I bought it. I came into IF around a year or so ago, and my best inspiration/guider/mentor is Connor. (Love ya Connor)

Hey I am Raphael [@SodaGaming], and I am a huge aviation fanatic. I am the Flight Manager here at Garuda Indonesia Virtual, and my job is to validate all of our pilots flight logs, and make sure all of the routes in the VA are kept up to date to match real life Garuda Indonesia operations. I look forward into seeing you in the skies with our shiny callsign, GAVA!

4 Likes

@Jake_Seitz and I will get along very well.

Congratulations, you guys! 👏

4 Likes

Thanks man! 😆

1 Like

I’m a terrible mentor

Glad to see you in a VA you will enjoy! @Jake_Seitz

4 Likes

do you still need staff @Ozzy

3 Likes

Nice thread guys!
Wish you all the best!

5 Likes

Nice job! Congrats

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

More New Staff Members!

Garuda Indonesia Virtual would like to introduce you to @TheCuriousPilot644 and @Emiel_l! They will be adding to our Lower Management team, as PR Manager and Events Director respectively.

Hello, my name is Stef Ritt [@TheCuriousPilot644]. I am as some would say a “politician” as I am deepened in my political interests. Of course, I am aviation enthusiast. I joined IFC about a year ago, but I’ve been encountering IF for years. I am also the first PR Manager for Garuda Indonesia Virtual. I am proud of being appointed and I would like to thank the whole team.

Hello, I am Emiel [@Emiel_l], and I am the Events Director at Garuda Indonesia Virtual. I am 13 years old and I come from The Netherlands. I came into IF by searching for realistic flight simulators. I watched the Infinite flight promo and bought it. I played the non subscription mode for 2 weeks and after that I really wanted to have the live mode. I tried a month. That month flew by! After that I brought it for 1 year, which is is still on.

Reminder: The Lower Management position of ATC Director is still open! To apply, just message me! Notice: You must be IFATC qualified.

A New Event Series:

The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to introduce you to our brand new flagship IFC event series; From Indonesia to the World. In this 21 leg series, we will be taking you on a trip to some of the most amazing and culturally-rich places on our planet, starting and finishing in the city of Jakarta, the hub of Garuda Indonesia Virtual.

Check out the first leg of our new series here!

SkyTeam Virtual Alliance: A New Member

Garuda Indonesia Virtual is delighted to be joining the SkyTeam Virtual Alliance, collaborating with the likes of Air France-KLM Virtual, Delta Virtual, Aeroméxico Virtual, Korean Air Virtual, and more! You can check out the official SkyTeam Virtual Alliance thread here.

8 Likes

Korean Air Virtual: A New Partnership

After weeks of hard work, Garuda Indonesia Virtual is delighted to announce that we will be entering a new partnership with Korean Air Virtual, giving our pilots the chance to fly new and exciting routes utilising different Korean Air aircraft, joint events in the future, and much more!

New Korean Air Virtual Routes:

Korean Air Virtual and Garuda Indonesia Virtual have exchanged 20 routes each, adding to both of our VA’s route network and aircraft choices. Now, after our partnership, Garuda Indonesia Virtual flys to all 6 inhabited continents!

Flight No. Route Aircraft Route Type
KE7221 KLAX-KSLC B738, B739, A321 Regional
KE7917 HKJK-HAAB B788 Short Haul
KE3001 KSEA-PANC B738, B739 Short Haul
KE6289 LIRF-GMMN A321 Medium Haul
KE7609 KJFK-MMUN B739 Medium Haul
KE7595 KLAX-MMMX B752 Medium Haul
KE7931 HKJK-FAOR B788 Medium Haul
KE7856 KLAX-PHNL B763 Medium Haul
KE5951 RKSI-OMDB A380 Long Haul
KE71 RKSI-CYVR B772 Long Haul
KE17 RKSI-KLAX A388 Ultra Long Haul
KE6315 LIRF-SBGL B772 Ultra Long Haul
KE129 RKSI-NZAA B772 Ultra Long Haul
KE6313 LIRF-SBGR B772 Ultra Long Haul
KE5031 RKSI-KDFW B789 Ultra Long Haul
KE37 RKSI-KORD B772 Ultra Long Haul
KE73 RKSI-CYYZ B772 Ultra Long Haul
KE5035 RKSI-KATL B788 Ultra Long Haul
KE81 RKSI-KJFK A388 Ultra Long Haul
KE6309 LIRF-SCEL B772 Ultra Long Haul

What Advantages Do Our Pilots Get?

‣ Ability to fly new aircraft
‣ Future joint events
‣ KAV pilots can join GAVA at the rank of First Officer
‣ GAVA pilots can join KAV at the rank of Flight Officer
‣ Future access to the KAV cargo fleet & routes

6 Likes

From Indonesia to the World: Vol. 1 ~ A Recap:

Last Saturday, we hosted the first volume of our 22 leg flagship IFC event series, From Indonesia to the World. For the first leg, we departed from our main hub, and Indonesia’s capital, Jakarta, and travelled to Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City, the hub of our SkyTeam partner, Vietnam Airlines. Everyone who participated had a great time, and it was a fantastic start to our new event series!

The Next Leg:

The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to invite you to join us on 2019-08-02T23:00:00Z for the second leg of our events series, where we travel to the former British colony of Hong Kong. To find out more, and to RSPV a gate, check out the thread here!

3 Likes

Hello IFC!

Thanks to the recent scenery update Indonesia & Southeast Asia now has beautiful mountainous scenery to explore. Join us tommorow as Garuda Indonesia is the featured airline of the day & IFATC will be controlling Garuda Indonesia hubs as well while the IFC community explores Indonesia in new HD scenery!

screenshot_20190806-100445

10 Likes

Thai Virtual: A New Partnership

After weeks of hard work, Garuda Indonesia Virtual is delighted to announce that we will be entering a new partnership with Thai Virtual, giving our pilots the chance to fly new and exciting routes utilising different Thai aircraft, joint events in the future, and much more!

New Thai Virtual Routes:

Thai Virtual and Garuda Indonesia Virtual have exchanged 20 routes each, adding to both of our VA’s route network and available aircraft.

Flight No. Route Aircraft Route Type
TG584 VTBS-VDPP A333 Regional
TG409 VTBS-WSSS B772, A359 Short Haul
TG321 VTBS-VGHS A333, B772 Short Haul
TG678 VTBS-ZGGG A359 Short Haul
TG606 VTBS-VHHH A333, B772, A359 Short Haul
TG319 VTBS-VNKT B772 Short Haul
TG662 VTBS-ZSPD B772, A359 Medium Haul
VTSP-VIDP MD11 Medium Haul
TG674 VTBS-ZBAA B772, A359 Medium Haul
TG507 VTBS-OPKC A333 Medium Haul
TG650 VTBS-RKPK A333 Medium Haul
TG656 VTBS-RKSI B772, B788, A359, B744 Medium Haul
TG646 VTBS-RJGG B788, A359 Medium Haul
TG517 VTBS-OMDB A359 Medium Haul
TG465 VTBS-YMML A359 Long Haul
TG473 VTBS-YBBN B772 Long Haul
TG944 VTBS-LIRF A359 Ultra Long Haul
TG940 VTBS-LIMC A359 Ultra Long Haul
TG922 VTBS-EDDF A359, A388 Ultra Long Haul
TG934 VTBS-EBBR A359 Ultra Long Haul

What Advantages Do Our Pilots Get?

Because of the amazing new scenery update, our pilots can explore areas of the world that they were not able to see before. They can also fly the beautiful Thai livery while doing so :D.

7 Likes