Garuda Indonesia Explore-Jet Bombardier CRJ-1000ER NextGen

With the upcoming release of the reworked CRJ, I thought it would be a perfect time to request a perfect livery! As you can tell, I love this livery (look at my profile pic.) There is another older topic requesting the same thing, but it’s kinda old and it’s a dead post without any replies. (link: Garuda Indonesia Bombardier CRJ-1000) Mods, you can close this one if you prefer the other one.

Source: Me

General Information:
Garuda Indonesia (officially PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk IDX: GIAA) is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta. As of 11 December 2014, the airline is rated as a 5-star airline by the international airline review firm Skytrax. The air carrier was previously known as Garuda Indonesian Airways.
Explore & Explore-Jet Sub-Brands
As Indonesia’s flag carrier, Garuda Indonesia tries to connect many parts of Indonesia to support the government’s “Indonesian Interconnectivity” program. However, there are many remote and smaller airports that cannot be reached by Garuda Indonesia’s fleet of Boeing 737-800s. This is caused by the lack of airport infrastructure in smaller cities and remote areas, such as insufficient runway length that mostly less than 1,600 meters.

In line with its Quantum Leap plan, Garuda Indonesia ordered brand-new Bombardier CRJ1000 and ATR 72 to reach smaller airports from Garuda’s hub like Ngurah Rai International Airport, Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport, and Kualanamu International Airport. On 25 November 2013, Garuda Indonesia has launched its new sub-brands “Explore” and “Explore-jet”, for servicing perintis (“pioneer”) lines traditionally served by other airlines — (dormant) Merpati Nusantara Airlines and also its competitor Wings Air.
Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda_Indonesia

Thanks for taking a look, please vote for it!

Pretty explicit with this.

6 Likes