Picture isn’t mine. Image copyright by @Walther (source Jetphotos)
Airline : Garuda Indonesia (GA/GIA)
Aircraft type : Boeing 777-3U3(ER) / B77W
Registration code : PK-GIK (Papa Kilo Golf India Kilo)
Photo date : Apr 21, 2019
Uploaded : May 02, 2019
- How are you today? Hopefully always spirit in carrying out its activities.
Actually a lot of people asked me to make this feature, and this is a good idea for me. On this occasion I would like to addition this livery and i hope this livery to be added on infinite flight someday.
My reason for choosing this livery?
- Okay so why I choose this Boeing 777-3U3ER Garuda retro livery? Because many of my friends are hoping this livery and then they also ask me to immediately make this feature and of course, they really want it and are very happy if this retro livery is exists on infinite flight. Because this retro livery will remind you of the Garuda Indonesia old livery in the past, which is a characteristic the retro livery of Garuda Indonesia from 1960 until 1985s. And Besides, we will also feel nostalgia when we see this livery.
- PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (doing business as Garuda Indonesia) (IDX: GIAA) is the flag carrier of Indonesia. The airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta. In 2014, it was rated as a 5-star airline by the international airline review firm Skytrax. The air carrier was previously known as Garuda Indonesian Airways.
- It is the second-largest airline of Indonesia after Lion Air and operates scheduled flights to a number of destinations in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Europe from its main hub, as well as services to Australia and Asia from Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali) and a large number of domestic flights from both Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar) and Kualanamu International Airport (Medan)
- Garuda Indonesia currently has a total of 142 aircraft consisting of: Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 737-800NG, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A330-900neo, Bombardier CRJ1000ER Next Gen, and also ATR 72-600 . As of September 30, 2018. The average age of Garuda Indonesia fleet was 6.62 years.
PK-GIK from normal livery to retro
- Boeing 777-300ER Garuda Indonesia PK-GIK is the tenth Boeing 777-300er aircraft owned by Garuda Indonesia and is Garuda’s last order for Boeing 777. Garuda Indonesia itself currently has 10 Boeing 777-3U3ER aircraft in which there are two aircraft has a special livery namely PK-GII and PK-GIK. PK-GIK conducted a test flight on December 21, 2015 and was delivered to Garuda on January 28, 2016. In February 2019 PK-GIK used retro livery, previously PK-GIK used a standard livery for about two years, before being replaced with retro livery.
if you are interested that retro livery. Come on vote it now, what are you waiting for!😉
- Yeeah i would like to see this livery on Infinite Flight
- Hmm Naah I don’t like it
See also for more below: