Garuda Indonesia Boeing 777-3U3ER (Retro Livery)

Picture isn’t mine. Image copyright by @Walther (source Jetphotos)
Airline : Garuda Indonesia (GA/GIA)
Aircraft type : Boeing 777-3U3(ER) / B77W
Registration code : PK-GIK (Papa Kilo Golf India Kilo)
Photo date : Apr 21, 2019
Uploaded : May 02, 2019

Hello IFC

• How are you today? Hopefully always spirit in carrying out its activities.
    Actually a lot of people asked me to make this feature, and this is a good idea for me. On this occasion I would like to addition this livery and i hope this livery to be added on infinite flight someday.

My reason for choosing this livery?

• Okay so why I choose this Boeing 777-3U3ER Garuda retro livery? Because many of my friends are hoping this livery and then they also ask me to immediately make this feature and of course, they really want it and are very happy if this retro livery is exists on infinite flight. Because this retro livery will remind you of the Garuda Indonesia old livery in the past, which is a characteristic the retro livery of Garuda Indonesia from 1960 until 1985s. And Besides, we will also feel nostalgia when we see this livery.

Garuda Indonesia

• PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (doing business as Garuda Indonesia) (IDX: GIAA) is the flag carrier of Indonesia. The airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta. In 2014, it was rated as a 5-star airline by the international airline review firm Skytrax.[4] The air carrier was previously known as Garuda Indonesian Airways.
  • It is the second-largest airline of Indonesia after Lion Air and operates scheduled flights to a number of destinations in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Europe from its main hub, as well as services to Australia and Asia from Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali) and a large number of domestic flights from both Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar) and Kualanamu International Airport (Medan)
  • Garuda Indonesia currently has a total of 142 aircraft consisting of: Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 737-800NG, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A330-900neo, Bombardier CRJ1000ER Next Gen, and also ATR 72-600 . As of September 30, 2018. The average age of Garuda Indonesia fleet was 6.62 years.

PK-GIK from normal livery to retro

• Boeing 777-300ER Garuda Indonesia PK-GIK is the tenth Boeing 777-300er aircraft owned by Garuda Indonesia and is Garuda’s last order for Boeing 777. Garuda Indonesia itself currently has 10 Boeing 777-3U3ER aircraft in which there are two aircraft has a special livery namely PK-GII and PK-GIK. PK-GIK conducted a test flight on December 21, 2015 and was delivered to Garuda on January 28, 2016. In February 2019 PK-GIK used retro livery, previously PK-GIK used a standard livery for about two years, before being replaced with retro livery.

if you are interested that retro livery. Come on vote it now, what are you waiting for!😉

• Yeeah i would like to see this livery on Infinite Flight
  • Hmm Naah I don’t like it

0 voters

See also for more below:

https://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b777-40073.htm
https://www.garuda-indonesia.com
https://www.boeing.com/commercial/777/
https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/boeing-777-pk-gik-garuda-indonesia/e9qvmp

Great idea! It will be amazing if developer add this on the 777 reworks update😁

9 Likes

It will be a nice addition, as we don’t have any retro livery on 77W

8 Likes

Love this livery… 😍

7 Likes

Yes me too @yadi_oni. I hope they can added retro livery to Infinite Flights. Because in my opinion, the retro livery on the B77W aircraft for me will give a very special impression.

4 Likes

True @Rohan625, even I agree with you. That it would look good if that retro livery was exists on Infinite Flight. Maybe it’s a bit rare to see retro livery in B77W? Hmm it seems so :)

5 Likes

Thank you for support Ramzi. It will be very special if B77W Garuda retro be added on infinite flight. Very special!

5 Likes

Yeah… Its classic…
…can we have this??

5 Likes

Got my vote!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Helmethead for giving your vote. Don’t forget to tell your other friends in your VA :)

4 Likes

I also think so, hopefully it becomes reality.

4 Likes

come on bring this livery I really want it 😁

6 Likes

Hope devs add every 77W livery that is requested.

6 Likes

Me, too bro @Aries_Andika. I always think about this livery, hopefully this livery will be on Infinite Flight later. I am very honest. I’m very looking forward to if this retro livery will exist. And if this livery is exist on infinite flights. This is a very special thing for those who expect it😄🙂

6 Likes

It is true! What do you propose bro @Rohan625 . Actually, I was looking forward to lots of livery on the Boeing 777-300ER. Honestly I am very happy and like it if there will be a lot of livery on that plane🙂😃

4 Likes

300ER is the most produced variant of 777. Almost every airline in the world has it. Everyone wants to fly 77W with their favourite livery. I demand devs to add every livery of 77W that is requested. Win win for everyone

5 Likes

I definitely vote this! Since this livery is the one of my favorite. Looking forward for this livery to be added into the next update!

5 Likes

Would love to see this come to Infinite Flight!! Would bring an even better experience for Garuda Indonesia Virtual!!

6 Likes

Nahh that’s it Rohan. In fact, I also think the same as you. It turns out that our thoughts and views are the same heheh. And because I think the Boeing 777-300ER is the most popular variant and has many customers. And hopefully what we want comes true. In fact, I am very enthusiastic if the livery they request can be input into Infinite Flight. Hopefully the developer can understand our wishes. I always support every request for a livery on the Boeing 777-300ER that they expect and want. And of course, it can be added to Infinite Flights. Including Air India too ;)

4 Likes

Happy that 77W will be rolled out before 77L or 77F, this variant is most anticipated by users. Also, thanks for your continuous support to Air India 77W. I remember you were one of the first voters to vote for my request.

5 Likes