Garuda Indonesia Boeing 747-400

16 Likes

It would be nice (sigh) I wish they would add this and Ansett to 747-400 but I have a feeling it won’t happen

1 Like

No pictures in the Features category. Flagged.

One picture is now allowed:)

11 Likes

A picture in the initial post is now allowed to get a bit more engagement. That being said, please take the time to craft a more thoughtful response, especially when trying to guide ppl to respect the forum guidelines; remember that tone is often misunderstood on a forum so sometimes it is important to go out of our way to make sure we are respectful and polite :) It is indeed a bit more work, but it quickly pays off with a community that is welcoming and engaging.

15 Likes

Agreed, this would make a great addition to the 747-400.

3 Likes

Didn’t catch one pic is allowed now yet. Sorry, undid the flag. Thanks for the information!

2 Likes

Would Like to see this in IF!

2 Likes

I want also, I would like painted with light green colour a muster until to noise. Great lovely colours there hve.

2 Likes

@N887SH Sorry mate delete 2 photos keep one. Only 1 photo per request

1 Like

Btw, for Garuda’s A332 Request, You can continue your discussion here :)

I know this is old but it would be nice to see before they are all phased out.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a necroposting, But still I’m fully supporting this request! 😆 It will be nice to see a Garuda livery in 747 =)

1 Like

It’s not a necropost if you add to the conversation :)

1 Like

I wish the retirement never happens, but due to her age so I think I have to see these beauties go.

I hope I may be able to catch the last flight. At least track PK-GSH/GSG

The one featured in the request (PK-GSI) has been retired since several years ago =/

Great livery (although didn’t know they operate the 747 lol). It’s sad to hear it will be retired.

1 Like

Me neither but the livery looks great on the 747 for some reason.

2 Likes

You can still see two garuda indonesia 747’s parked at CGK next to a lion air 744 and eaglexpress 744! Got some low quality photos I could pm to you
Ok back on topic

1 Like

Everytime I go to CGK I only see Lion’s 747😒, it’s been about a year since I last seen Garuda’s 747.

I love this livery so much, most of it is white so it makes the tail stand out.

2 Likes

The plane used to be stored since April. Yet around a week ago GSH/GSG did a flight to DPS and SUB. Perhaps they are stored there (?)