Garuda Indonesia Airbus A330-300 'Sekar Jagat Nusantara' Mask Livery

Source

Garuda Indonesia

Garuda Indonesia (operating as Garuda Indonesia, formerly Garuda Indonesian Airways) is the flag carrier of Indonesia, headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport. A successor of KLM Interinsulair Bedrijf, it is a member of SkyTeam and the second-largest airline of Indonesia after Lion Air, operating scheduled flights to a number of destinations across Asia, Europe, and Australia from its hubs, focus cities, as well as other cities for Hajj. It is the only Indonesian airline that flies to the European airspace. Garuda Indonesia currently has a total of 142 aircraft in its fleet. As of September 30, 2018. The average age of Garuda Indonesia fleet was 6.62 years.

About the Livery

In March, Indonesia had recorded 1.5 Million cases of COVID-19, with 40,754 fatalities. This livery was a part of the “Fly your Design Through the Sky” livery design contest, held by Garuda Indonesia themselves. The livery was created by Rainhard. Rainhard’s design, which features the theme of the charm of the archipelago flora from Aceh to Papua, is displayed on one of Garuda’s Airbus A330-300, registered as PK-GHC.

Why should this be added?

I think that this livery would be very important to add because it’s related to what we are currently experiencing, and it will be fun to fly on this livery.

If you are interested, please vote and support this livery. Thank you! 😊

What a great livery…
Unfortunately I’ve limited vote now. Sorry!

1 Like

It is! That’s why I badly want this livery. It’s okay, thanks for the support!

1 Like

Although it’s a bit impossible for Dev to enter this livery, I 100% vote for this livery! 🙋‍♂️

1 Like

Thank you! :D