Garuda Indonesia A330-300

Garuda Indonesia A330-300

Photo Credit

I don´t know why, but the Garuda Indonesia A330-300 was removed in 21.4, since this livery is looking really beautiful on the A330-300 I would like to request this livery to be back in Infinite Flight. If you agree feel free to vote, I really apprecciate your support.

Garuda Indonesia has 17 A330-300s in their fleet currently

Information about Garuda Indonesia

The livery is most likely going to come with the A330-900neo update, and so to make room for new A330-300 liveries, it was removed from the list.

7 Likes

It‘s an awesome livery tbh, but I think we‘ll see this livery in the next update on 330-900 Neo. That’s why I prefer if we can vote for the retro one, here is the link to vote

2 Likes

That could be true, but Garuda has still 17 A330-300s in their fleet and they aren’t that old as well, that’s why I believe this livery should be in the game as well

3 Likes

I think if we can get 1 special livery on the 333, it will be better than having the same livery on the A330 Neo

1 Like

The A330 flies to a lot of routes. So this gets my vote!

2 Likes

Voted. Shame this livery was removed.

3 Likes

I was extremely dissapointed when found out that Garuda Indonesia and AirAsia X’s livery is removed, but Thai Airways and Singapore Airlines livery is still retained. This thing made very angry and so fed up straight to the heaven.

1 Like

This is what Cameron said when I replied him “No Garuda Indonesia’s livery anymore”. Really hurt in heart, but bloodless

Yeah most likely we will get the Garuda Livery with the A330-900, but thats gonna take some time I guess and until the release there is no Garuda A330 and the only thing we can do is wait… They should have added it, I don´t see a problem in having the same livery on multiple planes… Some liveries of the 777 are available for multiple variants, such as American Airlines, Air France, British Airways and some more… So why not adding the Garuda Livery on the A330-300 AND the A330-900?

4 Likes

Because of this, I have no choice, other than to deliberately choose KLM’s A330–300 as my main workhorse. In the mean time, although it’s painful, I will fly the generic A330–300 when using Garuda’s callsign…

1 Like

Unfortunately this livery has just removed from A330 - 300 series. Maybe will be scratch adding to other A330 family

we all player from indonesia…very dissapointed!!! why our flag carier has removed from A330 list?..
we need that livery…please put it back LAURA!!!

I’m sure that it will be one the neo version since Garuda has been removed on the -300.

the same reason that TAP didin’t came, TAP already retired their a333 and it’s confirmed for the a339, probably Garuda will be featured in the a339 update

The difference is, Garuda is still an active operator of the A330-300 in contrast to tap and

1 Like

It seems they will be put it to A339 series I guess

I believe they will add this current livery to Airbus 330-900 Neo. If you don’t mind, why don’t you just vote for Retro Livery from Garuda Indonesia? The livery looks more beautiful and fits 330-300 tbh.

I guess there is no need to write the same post twice and advertise a different livery… Please focus on the normal Garuda Livery in this thread.

1 Like

I’ll vote. I would miss this so much, hope they added her back to IF

1 Like