_GamingXP20_VATSIM’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Welcome onto my ATC Tracking Thread!

Who am I?

G’day, My name is Aryan or Ari for short. By the look of my name, I am a VATSIM user who has been a long-term user for years and flies/observes on the network within Australia. I know a lot of terminology within the VATSIM areas but relating to IF I do understand most of the concept.

• 3000 Operations from the Date 13/04/21

For feedback, please reply or comment down below to get my attention and I will respond back. If I am late to respond please note that I am busy with work duties in day-to-day life. Thanks to everyone who has connected to my session, Will see you all on the ground!

Note:
For Departing Aircraft - Please file a Flight Plan Prior to contacting ATC and report departure direction
For Pattern Works - If you are doing touch - and - go patterns, please state you are '‘remaining in the pattern’'

ALL DATES ARE REFERING TO AUSTRALIA:

FIRST ATC SESSION INFORMATION ISSUED ON 13TH OF APRIL, 2021:

• SERVER - TRAINING SERVER
  • AIRPORT - YBCG (GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA)
  • TIME - 1700z WHICH IS 04:00PM - > Brisbane Time l UNDER OPERATIONS FOR RUFFLY AN HOUR
  • DATE - 13TH OF APRIL, 2021
  • FREQUENCIES - GROUND (GND - 121.80) & TOWER (TWR - 118.70)
  • RUNWAYS - RWY 14 IN USE. MAINTAIN VISUAL SEPARATION.
  • NOTAMS/OPERATIONAL INFORMATION - RWY 14 FOR DEPARTURES AND ARRIVALS. PATTERN WORK ALLOWED, EXPECT LEFT OR RIGHT HAND TRAFFIC. MAINTAIN 2500 FOR PATTERN WORK. TRANSITION APPROVED AT OR ABOVE 3000FT.

ATIS TERMINAL INFORMATION FOR YBCG:

• IF-METAR - YBCG 130530z. WND: 120/09. RWY 14, CLOUDS SCT 049. QNH1019.
  • REAL ATIS - INFO N. WND: 090/12, MAX XW 10. RWY 14. TMP: 23. VIS: GREATER THAN 10 KM. CLD: FEW040. QNH: 1019.

FEEDBACK FROM THE FIRST SESSION,13TH OF APRIL, 2021:

• NO FEEDBACK. NO ONE JOINED.

KEEP THIS THREAD ON THE SAME TOPIC

3 Likes

Hey please tag next

1 Like

its my first thread and I don’t know why I should tag others. What should I be tagging if necessary?

Don’t make anything new. Please use it while modifying it. Thanks

I’m not making anything new, theres no point

I never told anyone I was making a thread, so I didn’t tag :)

Hey see this

I have already read it. Because it is my first thread. I never told anyone about making the thread. Please keep this topic on the thread thanks

1 Like

What @BAK_UOV means is that you should tag him in your next training session so he can try attend.

As of ‘it’s my first thread and i don’t know why i should tag others’, tagging helps people know that your session is running so they can come as soon as it starts (if active at that current time). I had made a tracking thread in the past and only had one, just reply to your thread with a tag list once open and any information you want to add. But do please remember to not tag people unless they request to, you can kindly ask but some may not be wanting you to tag them. Thanks!

2 Likes

I understand that. I’m being respectful not trying to ignore. When there is a new person to a tracking thread about “tagging” doesn’t understand they won’t tag.

But I see how it works, Everytime you open up if there is someone there that wants a tag to be notified you tag that way your not waiting as atc for 30 minutes with the people from your thread

Thanks for that and the DM. I understand Tagging.

1 Like

Precisely, not all the time though. Sometimes forum members may stop by, but you can gain a larger presence with a good tag list as it’s guaranteed that some may come; tagging lists generally make people more likely to attend your session. Best of luck!

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t make it today, feel free to tag me in future though!

1 Like

All good mate. See you next time. 👍

I am Opening YBCG in 30 minutes. Will see you all then! I will make sure to tag 10 minutes prior.

I can’t this time but next time you open @ me

1 Like

Rgr mate no worries

1 Like

Opening in about 10-15 minutes at YBCG
Please make sure to read the following information above.
@Kedz @BAK_UOV @Paul_G @Drxw @TheGlobalAviator @Yehia_Mohamed @tunamkol @Mo_Alz @Black_Bird @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @SWA1997 @MKT @Michael_Sides1

2 Likes

Still no-one. Might have to extend if an hour goes by otherwise airport will be closed…

1 Like

hmmm, did you tag everyone?