Gamevice controller for infinite flight

Hey guys. Basically, this post is to tell you guys about a new add-on for infinite flight. My birthday is coming up so I was browsing through some cool add-ons for Ipads and iPhones. I came across this on the official apple store.

https://www.apple.com/sg/shop/product/HK412ZM/A/gamevice-controller-for-129-inch-ipad-pro(this is for the iPad Pro, it can also work with the iPhone and Ipad mini)

Now I doubted it would work with Infinite flight so I went to there website to check it out. Believe it or not it works with infinite flight!

http://apps.gamevice.com/game/apple/471341991/

I was super surprised at this and new I had to get it. I hope you all check it out as it is AWESOME and really transforms your gaming experience!

Thanks,
@TheCoolPilot

2 Likes
  • Nah looks kinda useless
  • Imma check this out
  • ME WANT NOW!

0 voters

1 Like

That’s pretty cool but I still think the normal controls are more intuitive and realistic.

1 Like

I guess they are but ya know, give it a try…

So it’s kinda like a Nintendo switch controller but this one is joined… imma pass on this one, there’s cheaper options.

It’s kinda funny Gamevice sued nintendo lol

I’ve come across this before, but never thought about using it for Infinite Flight…
Definitely looks interesting. But it’s very expensive.

1 Like

I had asked around for MFI controllers a while ago: MFI Controler
The result was more or less that no one uses one, and no one cares…

1 Like

It’s like trying to play FSX on the x-box

1 Like

Hi, this was a good tip, thanks. Can you answer one question: In the IF configuration, can you select which axis the different Gamevice unit controls will be connected to? I use IF while travelling, so it is not convenient for me to carry separate joystick units with me. Also, connecting real joysticks to my iPad is not straightforward. The Gamevice unit seems to fit the bill for me, much better that tilting the iPad ;-)
Thanks, and
Kind regards Svend

1 Like

I just bought it…works for me well but the different axis are pre-configured! It’s great with infinite flight so what I usually do is when I’m flying GA planes I use it but for long hauls use the ipad tilt!

1 Like

Hi, many thanks for responding!
I will go for it, then 👍😊

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.