game wont play on tablet

so ive downloaded the game on my tablet which is a 2 in 1 tablet and for some strange reason the game does not load and the screen stays black with the menu bar saying active.
i let the game try and load for over 5 minuets before i had to stop it.
im not sure if this is a bug or just a system compatibility because i do know that the game works fine on my phone.

Hello!
Could you please provide some more information about your device? Manufacturer, model, operating system and so on would be good to know in order to help you.

1 Like

sure, its a smart tab, 2 in 1 tablet with intel inside. it it runs on android 6.0 marshmallow. 64-bit intel quad-core processor, and 1GB of ram.

When the screen turns black, are you able to still see all the buttons? Speed, ALT, heading, etc?

The only buttons i am able to see are the controls for the tablet. Back, home, and all apps

Have you tried restarting your tablet or uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? That might help. Also, before launching, make sure that no other apps are open. Also, is this the first time this has happened? Were you able to play the global updated game before this started occuring?

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple time and ran it with no other apps.
This is the first time its happened to me, the game works fine on my phone but upon first install of the app on my tablet it wont start, still works on my phone.

You said it´s a 2 in 1, meaning it can become a computer. Possibly running a different version of Android Marshmellow. I think there is a newer version of Android correct? If so, can you please update to that? If not, then you are running a different version of Android OS, and I´m almost positive you´ll need to contact a mod.

I think I am running a different version of marshmellow because I can not find an update for my system

This may be an option for you, try changing your screen settings:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.