Game won’t load ?

Three days ago I was landing at KLAX and the ground appeared but there was no markings what so ever and when I landed my plane was still hovering above the ground at a couple of centimetres.
Later on in the day infinite flight instagrams account posted there were issues and they did some maintenance to resolve the issue. Once the issues had been resolved three or so hours later I was planning on doing a flight from KLAX-EGLL but was unsuccessful as it would not load , I waited 20 mins but my patience ran out. I’ve been trying ever since but nothing has seemed to change , I’ve restarted the game , turned my phone on and off , and reset the wifi and it still will not work.
Anyone got any suggestions or know what is going on / how it can be resolved ???

Hey Dan!

Some users might still have issues due to corrupt scenery files.
If you’ve already tried restarting, please see below:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

We apologize for any inconvenience & don’t be afraid to reach out if there’s anything more we can help you with.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.