hey guys so this is the first time this happened to me but i was doing a flight from manila to doha then the sim lagged to the point where i cant move anything at all my cam view was at the cockpit then zoomed to the sky, then, it happened again last night on a transpacific flight. im kinda surprised since this is the first time this problem occurred to me
Have you tried double tapping the screen to revert back to the original position of the camera?
There really isn’t much you can do, however you can try to take the following steps for your upcoming flights to help prevent/limit something like this from happening again.
- Close out all applications
- Ensure you have a good amount of free storage space
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection. You may want to use speedtest.net to see what speeds you are getting
- Turn off anti-aliasing
- Ensure limit frame rate is checked
- Ensure Low Power Mode is checked (Infinite Flight Settings)
- Soft reset before flights (Clear RAM every so often)
Hope this helps :)
These are in no particular order, however I recommend doing everything else prior to doing the soft reset to ensure everything is cleared
yea tried didnt work
alright im using ios tho
The same steps can be used for ios as well
I will reconfigure the steps for iOS
Edit: I have adjusted it for iOS
alright thanks !!
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.