Game keeps crashing

Just like any other day I started a flight on IF but today the game does not stop crashing. It has crashed 6 times today. It must be some sort of Service outage. Pls help ;)

1 Like

Hey there, which device do you use?

1 Like

Ipad mini 5

1 Like

Have you tried restarting your device and closing background apps?

I have tried.

1 Like

I’ve also experienced the same issue, using an iPad mini 5

1 Like

Infinite flight must be having a hard time with their servers or something.

1 Like

Your device is very compatible with Infinite Flight itself. Not sure with what the exact issue is here. I am sure a staff will be happy to help you here soon.

1 Like

Yeah I had the same problem about a year ago back in July 2020 I did a long haul flight from Athens to San Francisco then I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw my ipad off then I freaked out and I got upset but I was 12 back then but I think I have an advice which everybody knows is “all infinite flight pilots apps crash”

Just saying, server issues don’t cause app crashes. They would just cause your online connection to go out and for you to stop gaining xp, landings, etc on flights

How’s your internet? Sometimes connection issues will cause the iPad mini to crash!

1 Like

Do you have any apps running in the backround?

Hello, this is the first thing that I ask with problems: How many replays do you have In game? Also, how much storage do you have left? As a kid with a bad Samsung Tab A, I try to have the least amount of replays as possible.

I just waited 1 hour and it stopped crashing.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.