Game keeps crashing

After the Update my game crashes very quickly. This happens both when flying and when controlling. My Graphics are at „Medium“ and I Have an IPad Air. I can’t even file a flightplan and It crashes. What should I do?

2 Likes

The first step would be to lower your graphics to see if that helps. After that I would do a device restart. If you find that after the device restart the game crashes less you can raise your graphics back up. Remember to Restart your device at least once a day to prevent crashing. Trust me it helps a lot.

2 Likes

I turned off anti-aliasing and it works just fine now mate.

2 Likes

Okay I’ll try that thank you

Same! I use an iPhone 6 (ordinary), 64GB with 1GB ram… All settings lowered and I keep doing the restart device thingy:(

EDIT: Even the simple act of plotting waypoints on an empty airport into my flight plan causes the app to crash

2 Likes

I’m using an iPad Air on iOS 12.4.7, the latest update the iPad Air will take. IF 20 crashes all over the place. I have everything set to the lowest settings, I’ve restarted the iPad, have nothing else running, I have 30Gb of storage left, but I’ve only managed to get airborne once. So sad as the new features look great. If this is never going to run properly on an iPad Air please tell me so I can cancel my subscription and save some money.

2 Likes

Hi,
I was just flying normally and my flight just broke off, I thought it was fixed.

1 Like

Having the same issues

The app just crashed/closed as well for me.

I just started a multiplayer flight from EHAM to EBBL.
Plane: updated 737
Device: iPad Pro 10,5” (2017)

The iPhone 6 is a VERY old device - so it will struggle to handle the game now.

This is probably due to the servers being very full right now. As the load goes down, it should get better.

1 Like

Yeah I tried the 737 because I thought that my IPad Air would only crash when I fly the 777 but unfortunately it also crashes when I fly other planes :(

Yeah that’s what I thought. Hopefully it will get better over the days

1 Like

I also get an instant crash when I press on the ‘i’ icon/button next to Grade. In the profile screen. Keeps crashing each time I press that.

1 Like

my game just crashed in Australia. this is happening to me a lot since the last update.

1 Like

So I think that everything is currently overloaded. Maybe we should just wait until everything calmed down a bit.
What are your thoughts?

The App still keeps crashing :(
I tried multiple things.
I just hope that it will be fixed at some point

Same for me on an iPad Air.

1 Like

I just feel sad because I was looking forward to the update and know I can’t even file my Flightplan without the app crash 😞

1 Like

Hi,
Here are some things that I have done to prevent battery drainage and crashing issues

So, to maintain battery, you should use the charger that was provided when purchasing your device. Because those chargers are made for your device that you use.

Do not unplug your device during flight

When not touching the screen and leaving it alone, you device will start to recharge

Sitting in a dark room with the brightness all the way down allows for great battery saving

Turning on Night Mode with apple helps bring out the details and enhances the quality without draining your battery

this is what i noticed, hope it helps

1 Like