Game keeps crashing

Hello, ever sense I updated to the new version of infinite flight, the game keeps crashing on long hauls, but before the update I could do Long hauls perfectly fine, and yes I’ve put the game in the lowest settings and everything like that, so does anyone know what the problem is or is it just me. I HAVE A STOCK IPHONE 8 WITH NO MODIFICATIONS AND RUNNING THE LATEST IOS SOFTWARE.

1 Like

Please always include device make and model as well as OS version (see About the Support Category for a full list of things we need to start investigating issues)

I have a iPhone 8

Take a second to read the post I linked above and provide all the information listed, thank you :)

I read it and I listed it all

Are you going to help

Include These Information As Well:

• Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
  • Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
  • Include brief steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot without success. Example: “restarted and reinstalled app without resolution”

Additionally, continuing the discussion here would suffice too. Many others are experiencing the same issue, Developers are aware and trying to fix the problem as fast as possible. Give us a as detailed explanation to how and when the crash occurred and your device specifications in detail.

Did you read what I put

This is all the information you gave us so far:

We understand that crashes can be frustrating but we need as much information as possible so we can make sure to give you the best help possible.

1 Like

There is nothing else to put, I have a stock iPhone 8 with the latest iOS and have tons on storage left

Please add All of the following info in order for Philipe to be able to help you :

• Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
  • Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
  • Include brief steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot without success. Example: “restarted and reinstalled app without resolution”
  • Screenshots welcome

There I put everything, so are you going to help now

We are trying to help by kindly asking you to give us as much information as possible.

One thing we need to know is, are you experiencing the issue in solo or multiplayer or both?
Is your device rooted?
What exact version of iOS are you using (it is important to give us the exact version number … “last” is not good enough)

4 Likes

I am having the problem on multiplayer and I’m in iOS 13.3

Could you try on solo?

We are currently looking into memory issues that could affect devices with 2GB of memory or less. The iPhone 8 is one of those devices.

We currently do not have an ETA when the problem will be resolved. In the meantime, try to lower your graphics settings and make sure to restart your device before any long haul flight.

3 Likes

I tried on solo, it still crashed and also I have 10 plus GB but still crashes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.