Game keeps crashing on long haul flights

Hi

Over the past two days I have tried to do 2 long haul flights. One from Perth to Heathrow and the other was Auckland to Dubai. During both of these flights I encountered that the app just crashed on me without me doing anything.

I started these late at night so I could sleep for most of the cruise and wake up to the app running normally and the flight happening smoothly. When I reach the 12-14 hour mark of my flights the app out of nowhere just crashes and I feel it is such a waste of time doing these flights.

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to stop this from happening in the future. I read online somewhere that it is good to restart my ipad before doing these flights which I do and I make sure that all the background apps are closed, but the game randomly crashes.

If anyone knows any fixes for this issue that would be much appreciated.

Take a read at that. Personally I was having the same problem until I did everything on low and I put my airplane count to none while cursing and Low when I’m on the ground and landing. I suggest following everything on there

Assuming you are on iOS, since that’s where the crashes are. Known issue, no real fix yet, but here’s some tips, according to Schyllberg.

If you are experiencing these crashes, make sure you reduce the following settings:

• Texture Resolution: Low
  • Anti Aliasing: Off
  • Live Aircraft Count: Low to None, None especially on Final.
  • Rendering resolution: Low

This will in addition to what’s already been mentioned, lower the chance of experiencing any crashes.

Of course we are working hard to find a way to resolve it, but please try the steps above in the mean time.

Thanks will check my settings and test out the settings recommended

Sorry for posting this without trying to find if this question has been already asked

Thanks will check my settings and test out the settings recommended