Game is crashing

I have a iPad mini 5 iOS 12.3.1 and I never owned one ever but because this game doesn’t work well on my phone I had to get one. I got it 4 days ago and since then I have experienced 4 different long haul crashes and I don’t know what’s going on. Are you going to have an update or something for this?

Hello there @kyle_mount!

Have you looked at this link? It gives steps on how to minimise a sim crash. What have you done so far?

2 Likes

I did that’s why I made this post.

Please do not advise reinstalling the app as the first step in order to troubleshoot an app crash. It should always be the last step after exhausting other possibilities. Thanks! :)

@kyle_mount, please have a look at the thread Ondrejj attached. In addition please be aware that there is a memory leak happening on older iOS devices such as yours which sometimes results in an app crash, particularly on long-haul flights. The developers are aware of this and are working on fixing this issue. For now please follow this advice from one of the app’s developers on how to minimise the chance of your app crashing on long hauls.

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask. Take care!

Hey @kyle_mount!

We’ve received your email but i can see that it’s already been covered in here. All information about is to be found in the Support FAQ that @Ondrej linked.

2 Likes

I already did this tho and it still crashes

No one said it won’t crash though, not on very long hauls. Exactly what is it that you’ve done?

It’s ok I know you guys are trying your best I will just stick with domestic flights till it’s resolved