Game Freezing

Hello,

Recently I have had a few sessions where my screen just froze. It still had audio on, and it reconnects after a few seconds and everything went back to normal.

However, during a replay session, it just froze and did not resume like usual which prompted me to start this thread. I had to close IF and restart it to get it to work properly again.

My biggest concern now is will the same thing happen to a live flight (freezing and just stucks there)? And what is causing it and any way to stop freezing during flights?

My WiFi was good.

Cheers,
Jing

Having the same issue. Best I can give you is to restart your device prior to every flight.

But I do that everyday when I go to sleep…

1 Like

That only applies to crashing if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

Okay then probably a game glitch

1 Like

It’s not a glitch. It’s the application freezing.

1 Like

Did you try deleting the app and downloading it again?

Maybe I’ll try that.

1 Like

This will delete all your replays.

Never mind then

That’s fine though I don’t have any replay to save now.

2 Likes

Hi,
I had the exact same issue recently and after long hours of trying to get it fixed, I found out that the issue was due to bad internet connection. Please don’t reinstall the app or anything as this didn’t help me either. These are the steps I took to fix this:

• Try sitting closer to your modem to improve your internet connection
  • Reset your router
  • Install a VPN as this will improve your internet connection in some instances

Hope this helps!

Well I think this works best. Thanks!

1 Like

It is your device because I have a Potato iPad and I always freezes like that. And

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.