Game freezing and crashing

I am crying. Not literally, but I’m super frustrated. The game has crashed twice when I was about twenty minutes out from my destination. Once KCLT-KHOU, and once KCLT-EDDM. I just woke up to land my flight to Munich, and everything was fine and then the game froze. Usually I can just exit the game and come right back (without closing it in the multitasking section) and it’ll unfreeze after a second. These two times it’s crashed RIGHT outside of my destination airport. Any ideas why it would be doing that?

Thank you for contacting support!
The best way to make sure your flight can last as long as possible, without having the app crash it as follows:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available.
  • Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
  • Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
  • Disable Anti-Aliasing
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings

Depending on what kind of device you have, some options like Disabling AA and lower graphics aren’t necessary. I have for example been able to do 16hrs+ flights on my iPad Pro 9.7 with AA turned on and everything on highest, but not without restarting my iPad first to ensure it has the most available amount of RAM as possible.

4 Likes