Game freezes, then crashes.

Hi I love the update however I am having way too much trouble with the app I have deleted the app and reinstalled it but it didn’t solve the problem. Every time I fly the game freezes then crashes, and also everytime I am controlling ATC tower and ground it freezes and doesn’t work I have to close the app from the background and start the game again and it still happens I dont know what to do anymore can you please help me. Thank you

1 Like

Hello!

Could you please provide some more information about your device? What model? Operating system?

2 Likes

IPhone 6 Plus don’t know what you mean by operating system

What version of iOS are you running?

Anyway, so you’ve tried to reinstall the app but it still happens? Have it always been like this or did it start after you updated, or maybe later?

11.1.2 and yes I have tried and that didn’t work and only after the update I didn’t say anything because I know that it was an update and it’s going to take some time.

Okay, doesn’t sound very good.

Please try this:

1. Remove Infinite Flight from your device.
  2. Restart your device completely.
  3. Reinstall Infinite Flight.

Okay I’m going to try it now

It could also be his Ram as the 6 plus only has 1gb.

If your graphic settings are set to high, try setting them to low

I would also recommend making sure “limit frame rate” is turned on.

I don’t know what that is but ill look for it in settings

I’m talking Infinite Flights settings, not under your phones settings.

No, it’s not RAM. The 6+ and 6s have the same chip I believe, and my 6s runs long haul reliably.

6S has a faster chip than the 6+

He could also have stuff running in the background

OP, when you fly make sure IF is the only thing running

1 Like

I close those apps in the background and it still opens I turned that setting off and the game appears to run much faster however I didn’t try in flight but I’m going to check on it now

1 Like

That setting (Limit frame rate) should be turned ON, as in the box should be ticked.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.