Game freeze

Me trying to do a flight:
IMG_6011

Infinite flight 5 minutes after takeoff:

My game froze and I was not able to resume the flight. This happens every month, even though it should never happen. I was connected to wifi and had Spotify running in the background.
iPad 8th generation
iPadOS 17.5.1

2 Likes

It happened to me before too, something you can do before starting the flight is to clear the cache within the application, restart the iPadIt is also a good option.

Since you use Spotify in the background I don’t think that’s the problem, it should run normal.

I’m having the same problem, my game is normal up to about 10,000 feet, then the FPS starts to drop LOL, when I drop below FL100 the FPS returns to normal💀

Been having a similar issue, though my issue is the opposite, I am fine at altitude but under 10,000 feet I get lag and it will freeze up.

1 Like

LOL, I’m sure it’s not my cell phone, because I use heavier things with ULTRA graphics, I hope they pay attention to this, if you can solve it please let me know.

1 Like

Only reason I can think of my issue is due to high traffic around airports. Can’t fly to or from Heathrow, or land ad some other high traffic airports on expert , training or casual server, have to use solo mode. For me I have a low end tablet from Walmart, looking at getting something better. Will keep this tablet to interact on the forms on group flights and such.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.