Game force closes at the start

IF keeps closing whenever i try to start it. my device is a Huawei P9 standard

1 Like

Have you tried restarting your device? If so then reinstall the application

already restarted the device and i uninstalled and re-installed twice

I believe that connection to the server also plays a role when going online. Maybe check your internet connection and resetting it?

it closes before the even the loading screen

but i can’t even open the app

So when you are opening the app it crashes? Why not try and see if resetting your internet will work. It is worth a shot.

what do you mean by resetting?

Are you currently using wifi? If you are then find your router and follow the steps this article tells you.
https://www.stephouse.net/2013/07/how-to-reset-your-wireless-router/

I don’t believe that this is network related if the app is force closing before loading to the servers.

I would force close all apps and fully power down your device then reboot and relaunch IF.

Cheers!

err… do you mean that i need to close every app and then restart the phone?

Correct in closing all the apps, however I would turn the device off and then turn it back on instead of a restart.

thanks a lot
i will now try it

I have had this issue before and it it not at all related to network. Sometimes, a simple Restart or data clear is enough to sort the app out. In the worst case scenario, you’ll have to factory reset your device.

i turned off and on the device and it didn’t work

Hello!

Try these steps:

Clear the app’s data by opening settings > application manager > Infinite Flight > press clear/delete data and then do the following:

1. Switch your Huawei P9 completely off.
  2. Now switch your device back on by pressing the Power key and the Volume up key simultaneously.
  3. Now the recovery menu of your Huawei P9 will open.
  4. Scroll down to “Wipe Cache Partition” by using the Volume Down button. Select it by pressing the power button.
  5. This takes about 1-2 seconds. The Recovery menu appears again. Select “Reboot System now” and press the power button.

Report back!

You have another issue then. Like Kirito said you may have to backup your files and restore the device to factory settings.

uff… now i have to factory reset my device?

Look at the suggestion @Starley provided above.

A factory reset is worse case scenario.

but if i do what @starley suggested my warranty will go invalid… because my phone is a branded one