Game Feeeze

Hi, I’m using an iPad Air 2, 128 GB, and whenever I am on final or taking off the game freezes, and sometimes crashes. I have tried everything I can. I re-downloaded, restarted and made sure nothing else is running. I’ve even tried running it at Low on everything.

This makes it near impossible to actually experience the amazing update. Although closing and opening the app allows you to continue, due to the low altitude you immediately crash.

Do you enough memory on your device?

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
  • Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
  • Disable active add or message blocking apps
  • Don’t install unapproved apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
  • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
  • Disable Anti-Aliasing
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.

If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!

1 Like

It’s an iPad Air 2, with few apps, just restarted and with no apps open. If that can’t run it nothing can. There is also no the stuttering.

iPad Air 2 does have issues with freezing, happens with mine, make sure your graphics are medium to low when landing so it doesn’t cause your game to crash

Ok, are you on WiFi (Public or private), or cellular, or offline, the device can something just get overwhelmed.

Thanks, I’ll try those and get back to you.

1 Like

Many of us have been flying with an iPad Air 2 on max settings however this is dependent on a strong WiFi connection and server loads. As things stabilize and you ensure that you have a stable Internet connection perhaps you can increase your graphics settings.

Private WiFi, which has never had any other issues and can run other games perfectly

I’m really not sure what it is. Counter intuitively it happens on small abandoned airports more often

Yea the less popular locations will probably take some more time to smooth out but busier airports seem to be getting better performance wise.

I have an Air 2 with everything on full. The app freezes often for 20 seconds or so. It’s a known issue. Not sure what can really be done about it other then trying to lower your settings.

1 Like

Hey man check out this topic it may help ;)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.