Game Ctashing

Device: iPhone 14
Operating system: iOS 16.4.1

This game with its crashing is about to make me lose my mind I can’t with it.
Everytime I’m setting the flight up and say I want to pick the airport, once I press the dang map the game immediately sends me to my Home Screen or if I press the plane selection it crashes. Now it has been crashing mid flight out of absolutely nowhere. I was just flying from KAPA to KLAX and once I started descending into Los Angeles the game crashed and I almost lost it. It’s so annoying how much this game crashes and everyone asks about if it’s anything on my side. I literally have s fan on my phone to keep it from overheating, I clear all my storage, I have very fast Wi-Fi and my phone is brand spankin new. WHY IS MY GAME CRASHING it makes me not want to play it anymore.🙄

Sorry about this haha once my game crashed I came to this so I’m pretty annoyed right now and I’m my feelings:)

1 Like

Hello, I’m sorry for your problems, what are your graphic settings?

1 Like

All on high with the anti thing on but I’m running at 30frames

1 Like

Hey there! I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max, so a few years older than yours. A few days ago, I shared my own graphics settings in the hopes of helping fellow Apple users! I’ve almost never experienced an app failure.

2 Likes

I think your device should be quite sufficient to push those settings to the maximum so I would try setting the aircraft count to low or medium I would even try setting the 3D objects to medium as well.

Also try clearing the scenarios cache and if nothing works delete and install the application again

1 Like

Yes. My iPhone 13 does flights just fine with the things @_ikerpa_8 mentioned in place. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.