Game crashing

Ipad air - 2022 model.
Server- expert
Plane- a380-800

Hello. I’ve recentely had problems with if running on my ipad. note, i’ve never had any problems with this until yesterday, when it happend the first time. I was doing a pushback in kmia. when i was going to start taxiing to runway 9, it crashed all of the sudden. Does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix it? Also, i do run both rendering on max, but i’ve been having the same settings for months now without a problem… anti aliasing is off, framte rate is set to 60fps.

i am no expert,

Your ipad might be experiencing overheating issues and it may have too many apps open. that has happened with my iPhone before. make sure to close all of your apps before opening the app and reach out back here if that doesn’t work. again i am not an expert.

I always make sure that if is the only app running when im flying:-) been doing the same since all the way back to 2014!

If you haven’t tried any of these, it’s probably worth contacting support.

Does this issue happen multiple times?

1. Lower Graphics Settings: Even though you’ve been running the game with high settings without issues, it’s possible that a recent update or change in the game’s demands might now be too much for your settings. Try lowering the rendering quality and see if that helps.

2. Clear Cache: Infinite Flight has a cache for scenery and other data. Clearing this cache from the settings within the game might resolve issues.

3. Reinstall the App: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling Infinite Flight. This can often resolve unexplained crashes.

4. Check Device Storage: Ensure your iPad has sufficient free storage. Running out of space can sometimes lead to crashes. (i’m sure your ok on storage)

5. Close Background Apps: Make sure no other apps are running in the background that could be consuming system resources.

6. Contact Support: If the problem persists, contact the Infinite Flight support team for more specific guidance.

Remember to back up any important data before making significant changes like reinstalling the app.

hope that helps.

1 Like

Also please check there :).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.