game crashes

the flight was 9 hours, as a result, 10 minutes before the end of the flight, my game crashes. The phone did not overheat, the device: Iphone 12. I am very angry with your game, I will return it.

2 Likes

Hello, @TheKw1zzly

There have been numerous of topics recently regarding the Infinite Flight game crashing while flying. I am pretty sure staff are trying to find a the solution to this issue.

In the meantime, I would suggest you check out this topic, to reduce your chances of having your game crash again in the future. It includes some awesome tips for iOS devices and how to avoid this type of issue.

If that still doesn’t help, please send an e-mail to support@infiniteflight.com for official support!

Hopefully, this helps!

2 Likes

@TheKw1zzly this has happened to other users over the years i would suggest restarting the app or delete the app and reinstall.

And put frames rate to 30fps and put everything low

Hi! Welcome to the community!

As the others have said above, this is happening to other users, so you’re not alone. Don’t worry though, because this sim is very trustworthy even though there is an occasional crash. It happens to everyone. Keep all graphics settings on low, and if you have issues with airports disappearing, try clearing your scenery cache.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.