Why does my game crash after most of my long hauls? If your wondering what I do:
- Graphics all on low, and limit frame rate on and no anti aliasing(never have that)
- Airplane count on none
- Once I get to cruise I hid the airplane names and dots
- I turn automatic low power mode on.
- Just to be “safe” I put the time on night and go to no vc and look at the stars, just to make it less bright in my room at night.
6.once I don’t need atc anymore, I turn my volume all the way down.
- Right before I go to bed I turn my brightness all the way down.
But it still crashes. My storage is nowhere close to being full. I have an iPad Pro from 2018. It’s not just me that is crashing, me and my friends did a long haul yesterday night from Hong Kong to land in Brussels in the expert server this morning. We had 6 people at the start, then when I wake up, 2 of their games crashed, then about an hour later another persons game crashed. Then out of nowhere, I was perfectly fine just watching my iPad beginning my descent, and about 5 minutes in, the app closes, takes me to my home screen, then I click on if against, but I’m back in the menu. THIS IS VERY ANNOYING!!! If anyone can tell me why this is happening to a ton of people, that would be great!