Game crashes during flight countless times

Thank you so much for the global update. Loving it quite a lot. I have an issue with the app on iPad Air 2 running 10.3.2 iOS, where it keeps crashing during flight almost every time. I’ve been doing some longhaul flight and sometimes it would crash in the while taking off, middle or while coming in for a landing. I’ve been doing 3-9 hours flight time each time and it’s not fun where it just crashes. I even have my graphics setting on low and still crashes

Am I the only person experiencing this issue. I hope there will be a fix soon

PS: I do not want to update to iOS 11 since it’s currently having tons of issue with lagging and etc

1 Like

Hmm, is it freezing or actually crashing? Also iOS 11 is perfectly fine, I have had it since the proper release and it’s not got any more issues than the previous iOS had.

2 Likes

Try lowering settings, clearing RAM, turning Anti-Aliasing off, live count, other apps running in the background, device brightness, etc.

2 Likes

IF is crashing. All my setting are at it’s lower and still crashing

I actually have it on my iPhone and too many problem in general with iOS

1 Like

You’re not the only one… the app just crashed for me just as I was about to start the descent to a 10 hour flight.

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
Disable active add or message blocking apps
Don’t install unapproved apps
Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
Disable Anti-Aliasing
Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.

If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.