Game Crashes a lot

Hey Flyers
I have a question for u all
Have any of u been experiencing sudden game crashes since this update came?! For me it doesn’t matter if I am doing a long haul or short domestic flight!

2 Likes

And I have my settings pretty low

Yes, there have been several reports of game crashes since 23.3 so you aren’t the only one

1 Like

Like this morning I was starting my descent from an 10hr flight from Tokyo to KSFO then I hear a freeze crackling noise and crash

2 Likes

Ok good I’m not the only one

Yea I’ve had some game crashes when on final. What device and OS are you currently using?

1 Like

I’m using IPhone 13+
What’s OS?

I had my game crash five days ago when I was in Long Beach inbound from Sacramento. Aircraft was a Boeing 737-700 on the Southwest (Canyon Blue) livery. It crashed as I was taxiing off the runway.

1 Like

Today I had it twice

My game just literally just crashed on me as I was starting my descent into Hobby from White Plains
I don’t know what to do anymore with this

Did you guys heard a kinda static noise before the crash?

1 Like

yes, many times.

1 Like

Yeah exactly

Right now I’m coming into LAX from YSSY

no, actually, mine are silent and quick, it doesnt even go black, it just takes me out to home screen and when i reopen it takes me to my start flight page

1 Like

Many times and using 15 Pro. Sad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.