Game crashed

Hi! I was flying from Dubai to Sao Paulo when my game crashed around 2 hours after I had taken off from Dubai. I use an iPad 6th gen. My airplane count was low and so was my graphics. Is there anything I can do to prevent such crashes from happening again?

Please check this, I hope it Helps 😊

2 Likes

Did you restart your iPad before starting infinite flight? It’s good to clear the memory

I did. Thing is I’ve done flights that have been longer than 2 hours in duration over the past couple of weeks, but experienced no problem whatsoever (except for my speakers cracking and popping).

1 Like

Did you have apps that you didn’t swipe up on? They could be secretly running in the background and stressing your ipad🤭

Nope, I remember checking my background apps before I opened up Infinite Flight and I didn’t find any open. I also turned off Bluetooth, and although I was a fair distance away from my WiFi router, I checked the replay and found that I was not disconnected for any amount of time at all.

1 Like

Reset the secenery cache?

1 Like

Can you tell me your specific settings? Even the textures which you can’t see while your in-flight

1 Like

Sure thing!

Airplane Count - Low
Enable Automatic Low Power - Checked
Limit Frame Rate - Checked
Rendering Quality - High
Rendering Resolution - High
Texture Quality - High
Anti-Aliasing - On

EUREKA!!! Ok, you should really tune down your settings when you’re cruising if you want a better change of your app not crashing

From time to time you can up the settings back a little bit if you want to look out the plane or if you’re departing or arriving

Alright! I’ve set my Rendering Quality, Rendering Resolution and Texture Quality to medium if that’s fine?

Should be better - if it still crashes turn it down to Low.

1 Like

Whatever you feel like is optimal for the iPad. I don’t really know because we don’t share the same device lol. If you want to enjoy the scenery, you can up the settings back up to normal when you’re flying over landmarks or when you’re departing or landing. Just make sure you tune the settings down in cruise since that is a long and slightly boring part of the flight

2 Likes

Alright, thank you guys so much!

2 Likes

Also, don’t forget to change the view to tail view and look up during the flight! So that scenery won’t download.

1 Like

Oof that is a good tip.

1 Like

The best thing you can do is to keep your camera in the cockpit or at the tail view, pointing ip at the sky. What this does is it prevents the high definition satellite imagery from downloading. When this happens it could put a lot of load on your device, overloading it, and therefore creating a crash. It would also help closing all background apps, lower brightness al the way down. This will also prevent problems such as overheating.

Let me know if this helps!👍😀

1 Like

Sure thing, thank you guys so much! I bet this is gonna help me 😀

2 Likes

Im sure it will!

Happy flyin

1 Like