Game Crashed Upon a Spawn at KSTL

Hello All!

Today I was attempting to do a flight from KSTL to KCLE via a Southwest B738, but when I try to spawn at gate E24, my app crashes. I have IFOperations and IFAssistant running in the background for assistance and the enhance my flight experience. This has never happened to my before, and quite surprised by the issue. I have:

Re-Installed

Restarted

Anyone able to assist?

Maybe… Try clearing the scenery cache?

If that happens the most used solution is to delete the app and then re-install it. I had happened to me in other airports and I’ve done the same thing. It worked for me at least.

This may seem extremely stupid, but every failed attempt I made I was listening to “The Boxer” by Simon and Garfunkel. When I turned off the song, I spawned in just fine. I just let my device sit there for five minutes and it worked. Strange, but I’ll take it. Thanks for the assistance both of you. What a strange day…

Apparently some background app (music I assume) may have played a role? Anyway, glad it’s working fine. In all the previous times the app crashed I never had another app running in the background.

Very ubnormal element I would suggest to. I assume now Infinite Flight dislikes my style of music, in which case Jason is going to have to fix real quick…

Thanks (: