Hey so overnight I left my iPad mini 2 on since I was doing a flight. I put low power mode on in IF and lowered the brightness on my device. When I woke up to start my descent my screen was locked and when I unlocked it the flight stopped. Any reason why this could have occured
set auto lock to “never” in the iPhone settings. I think the default is like 30 seconds or somewhere around that.
Because you cannot do flights while leaving your iPad off. You must have IF on at all time so leaving iPad on lock doesn’t work.
Would it have auto locked even if the game was running?
Thank you for contacting support!
The best way to make sure your flight can last as long as possible, without having the app crash it as follows:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available.
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
Depending on what kind of device you have, some options like Disabling AA and lower graphics aren’t necessary. I have for example been able to do 16hrs+ flights on my iPad Pro 9.7 with AA turned on and everything on highest, but not without restarting my iPad first to ensure it has the most available amount of RAM as possible.