Game Crash

Device: iPad Pro (12,9“) (6th generation)
Operating system: IOS 17.0.3
CPU: M2
RAM Memory: 8GB

Hello everyone, in the last few days, I’ve seen many users complaining about a static sound before their games crash. I was grateful that I didn’t have those problems, but unfortunately, it just happened to me three times in 15 minutes. I was at JFK, getting ready to depart to Lisbon, and I heard a static sound before each game crash. I’ve never had issues with IF, aside from the occasional crash, but now experiencing three crashes in 15 minutes is quite frustrating. I hope the development team can address and fix this issue, as it seems to be affecting many users. If there is anything I can do to minimize this problem, I’m all ears.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes.

I know it’s frustrating.

The hotfixes already fixed several issues found in crash reports.
Luckily crash reports are sent automatically, so you can count on the devs being hard at work tracking down causes for those crashes and finding fixes for them.
It will take some time though, so please bear with them.
It still has top priority.

I wish there was a way to reproduce the crash. :(
I haven’t been able to on my 3 iPad Pro devices.

Three times in 15 minutes is a lot.
Any specific circumstances?

I’m willing to be patient, but it’s clear that this new IF update is riddled with bugs. When we pay for a service, we expect a certain level of quality, just as it has been until now.
Now more than ever, I need the game to work, as I’ve launched a VA, and it’s even more frustrating that I can’t play.

It would be highly appreciated if the development team could provide an announcement regarding this matter to all users experiencing this common issue.

@Jan In response to your question, the only common point I see is when applying power to the throttle.

1 Like

It’s happened a few times for me. My suggestion is to clear the cache. I was doing a flight a few days ago from Heathrow to jfk, and out of nowhere it crashed. I recall a type of static noise before it crashed. I had never cleared my cache until that moment and it has never crashed since. Hope it works:)

Thank you for the suggestion Isaac!

1 Like

You were flying on manual and were increasing power?

I was taxing

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.