Game crash on Short Final

Hi everyone, My device hasn’t crashed since April, but it started to crash on May 28? Is there anyway to fix it? It crashed on short final at EHAM. I tried to put the graphics to low (60fps) but it still crashed…
Device: iPhone 12
Operating system: iOS 16.5 (20F66)

2 Likes

It seems like they were both long hauls. Do you have low power mode enabled in Infinite Flight Settings? Not your device’s low power mode - IFs?

yes, i’ve enabled it

Try to lower the fps to 30 and see if it happen again, especially at featured airport

Also, what’s your plane count setting?

Did you restart your device before those flights?

There are a few things you can try to fix the crashing issue you are experiencing with the Infinite Flight Simulator app:

1. Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, simply restarting your iPhone can help resolve app crashing issues. To restart your iPhone 12, press and hold the side button and either volume button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Once your iPhone is off, press and hold the side button again until the Apple logo appears.

2. Update the app: Make sure that you are running the latest version of the Infinite Flight Simulator app. Open the App Store on your iPhone, go to the Updates tab, and see if there is an update available for the app.

3. Check for iOS updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and check if there are any available updates.

4. Clear cache: Clearing the cache of the app can sometimes help resolve issues. To clear the cache of the Infinite Flight Simulator app, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and find the app. Tap on it and then tap on “Offload App”. This will delete the app but keep its documents and data. Then, reinstall the app from the App Store.

5. Free up storage space: If your iPhone is running low on storage space, it can cause apps to crash. Try freeing up some storage space by deleting unnecessary files or apps.

Always delete useless replay files, enable low power mode, lower your airplane count after takeoff and keep it low untill you land, lower your rendering graphics on long hauls and try to use 30fps instead of 60fps and try not to let your device overheated thanks.

Happened to me too on my SEA-AMS flight. I had to go around and then the app didn’t crash while on short final but disconnected and I never got my landing credit 🫤

Whenever I get disconnected from the server…I turn off my internet connection and restart it after few seconds…I don’t know about your device…but it actually works in my device…I get reconnected to the server after doing this trick😉

1 Like

I’ll be trying that next time. I actually put my phone on airplane mode for a min to see if that would help but it didn’t but I’ll try it again in the future if it happens. Thanks for the tip! 😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.